The urban dictionary:

dribble-drabble: simply verbal nonsense. Often spoken by toddlers, nappy-babies or ME.




Saturday, September 10, 2016

Everlasting Love!

Have you ever been in love! I mean that oozy, drippy, can't think of anything but "you" kind of love! All day, all night you wake up with that person on your mind and count the hours until you can see them again!

When my husband and I were engaged he joined the air force and went into basic training and then tech school! It was a long three months until we saw each other. He wrote me every day! In fact he sent me so many love letters eventually I thought, "ho hum, another letter." I hate to admit that! But isn't that the way it is with God? He lavishes His love upon us daily and we think "Ho hum, another sunset"....yawn.

God is passionately in love with us, way beyond what we have experience through our human emotions. He loves us so much He thinks about us constantly. Waiting and counting the days until we will take the time to be in His presence. It reminds me of the book of Esther. How happy the king was to see her when she walked into his throne room. He had the power to kill her, but instead He smiled. God is happy to see us, in fact He is head over heels in love with us!

As the song goes:
Think about His love, think about His mercy
Think about the things He's brought us through
For as high as the heavens above
So great is the measure of our Father's Love
Great is the measure of our Father's Love.


Jeremiah 31: 3:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."

Lamentations 3: 22-23:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great
is your faithfulness.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment