The urban dictionary:

dribble-drabble: simply verbal nonsense. Often spoken by toddlers, nappy-babies or ME.




Saturday, September 10, 2016

Who's Got You?

"Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Look! It'sSuperman!"

I just love Superman! He is so idealistic and has so many cheesy lines! I especially like the 1978 movie with Christopher Reeve. Who can forget the memorable scene when Lois falls off the building and while plummeting to her death Superman catches her mid air!

"Easy miss. I've got you" Superman says.
"You, you've got me? Who's got you?" Lois Lane asks.

Ever felt like that? Falling, with no end in sight and yet somehow you land. Or the many times you have to walk through trials, but God sustains you.

"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. " Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1b-3a)

Superman: Listen; what do you hear?
Lois Lane: Nothing.
Superman: I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one.



Aren't you glad we have THE Savior? and He is better than any super-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment