The urban dictionary:

dribble-drabble: simply verbal nonsense. Often spoken by toddlers, nappy-babies or ME.




Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mirror Mirror on the Wall!

We live in a complicated world filled with strife. Strife between nations and world powers. Even strife in our small communities called families. Daily stresses that wear us down and can cause us to want to blame circumstances or the actions of other people for the pain and turmoil in our lives. It's easy to blame the devil for the hardships, bad attitudes and financial difficulties we face. But I find my biggest enemy is not the Devil, or other people, but the person in the mirror. Lord,protect me from myself! My bad attitude and tendency to wallow in self pity which can lead me to making poor choices.I must take responsibility for my own actions, motives and feelings first before I can see clearly what is really happening in my personal world.


"…first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.:Mathew 7:5

No comments:

Post a Comment